Friday, November 25, 2011

Nom Nom Nom

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We had an awesome time out here, with Grandma Linda, Grandpa Tom, Janine, Brian, Cora, and Sam. We ate lotsa yummy food and had a great time... We had...

  • turkey
  • mashed potatoes
  • gravy
  • cranberry sauce
  • green bean casserole
  • stuffing
  • spinach salad (which was actually pretty good)
  • rolls
  • pecan pie
  • pumpkin pie
  • chocolate pudding pie
  • lime pie
  • pecan pie - from JC :D
So yummy! Thanks to everyone who helped cook!! Mom, I wish you had been here...

We went to the art museum today. We were going to see this dinosaur stuff, but when we got there it ended up that it was last year's November. Talk about not updating their website. Or answering their phone. We ended going to a different art museum. Sam was soooooo cute!!!! He would run around a display making strange little happy sounds. It was hilarious. The art was cool...and the little kids went on a scavenger hunt for the art on their bingo sheets. What a good way to get kids to pay attention to stuff they would whine and complain to get away from...wow that was a poorly constructed sentence...at the end... ANyWAyyy....Then we just sort of hung around...ordered pizza...played Thunderstone...played on the computer...actually blogged...

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am missing you Tyra! GT and I had such a wonderful time at with you. And the food was yummmmm.

Susan said...

I wish I could have been there, too! But I'm glad everything went so well while I was on the other side of the country!