This week we only have 2 1/2 days of school, Wednesday is a half day (YAY!!!^.^). Today Grandma Linda and Grandpa Tom came out, and were here when I trudged [through the rain and soggy mud] home. They're sleeping in my room and I get to sleep in the library. Oh, joy. Tonight the Prices' are coming. I can't wait! Little CoraBean and her quick little mouth, and SamSam. I can't believe how big he's getting!!
Momma left yesterday morning, before I was awake, to go to California. She gets to see Aunt Lisa, who's finally flying out to America :) and gets to see all the cute little baby cousins. I miss her...
I can't WAIT!!! I'm happy (ish, of course, it would be weird if I was actually happy...ya know...) but I'm not really sure why...oh, wait, DUH I get to spend time with extended family and get to eat lots of yummy food!! ^^
Buh-bye!


1 comment:
Wow, sounds like you've got a lot planned for Thanksgiving...Hope you have fun spending time with your grandparents and the Prices. Eat lots of turkey and mashed potatoes(Is that what you eat for Thanksgiving?)
Chillax and be happy!
Post a Comment