Saturday, February 28, 2009

?????????????????

Sorry I haven't posted anything for so long. I just don't have anything to say. Or I want to say something, but siblings are on. Or I am just being lazy.I say to myself "You should really blog." "No, there's nothing interesting happening." "But people want to get updated and stuff." "You know, you could just read." "I want to do that, but I do it too much!" And so my brain-fight goes until I decide to wait or it is time to do something else. I like reading other people's blogs, and updating mine, but I never get around to doing it. You probably aren't going to get any updated info unless you call these silly excuses an update. I am writing a story called Bubbles, as some of you may know. I should post my not-exactly-a-prologue prologue, but I am going to save it for a post that I am probably not going to write. There. Now you have a teeny bit of info.

5 comments:

Evie said...

Tyra! You posted! I've been A LITTLE like you about posting. Mom blogs or works on the computer half the day, then the next half of the day I have for doing homework and resting. Well I just don't have time(or I don't want to, but who cares!?).

Evie said...

You know what? This is a VERY interesting post about how you have nothing interesting to write about. Really. You are so funny and smart in your writing.

Maybe if you continue to have an uneventful life you can just write a post every now and again (more often than every three months though, please!) about how there's nothing to write about, kay?

LisAway said...

Shoot, that second comment was actually from Lisa! I forgot to check whose account I was signed into. Duh!

Anne said...

Cute layout, again! (Could you do something for your mother's poor, sad layout?????!!?? I LOVE hearing about nothing! You know, the show Seinfield was VERY popular and it was a show about nothing. So, keep up the nothingness and it may get you somewhere!

Janine said...

Tyra, Thanks for sharing with us! It is always a pleasure to hear from you. You are a fun and interesting writer!