Today was a extremely snowy, blizzarding day.The bikes and scooters, thoughtfully placed(or thoughtfully thrown) under our patio. The snow didn't seem to care. It blew right over everything and onto the windows. I am afraid my bike bought last year is going to rust. It is rather pretty outside in what looks like foot-deep snow and I think we are going to go sledding if Thomas and Dad get off of Super Smash Bros Brawl. I can't wait!
3 comments:
Hooray for some snow! At least for a while, anyway. We had a SUPER snowy week last week, piles and piles of it, and it all melted over the weekend. It's supposed to be warm this week. WEIRD!
I hope Thomas and your dad DID stop playing eventually so you could get out there!
That's a lot of snow, I can imagine. It hasn't been very snowy here. I hope you have fun in it while you have it because we had snow and every day we kept saying "No how about tomorrow, how about tomorrow." About going outside and playing. Then it melted quickly.
Yeah, weird. To Aunt Lisa. That has just happened today. There was a bunch of snow, then when I came home from school, it was actually warm!
Post a Comment