I had a very merry christmas I hope you all had a happy holiday too. My favorite christmas present with an android smartphone which I am now using 2 pock my toast. It is not my fault if this comes out all jumbled and what not because I am using this voice thing a ma bob. I got lots of lovely presence would take a long time to list but will be difficult to figure out how to do a bulleted list on this teeny little screen. Why does this not have better grammar and why am I too lazy to correct it? Well, happy new year!
the best skatepark ever
6 years ago


2 comments:
I should use the android voice-to-text to write this comment, but I won't. While jest may ill hound hike eye did. :) dja get that?
I refuse to believe that you pocked your toast on your smartphone! NO WAY!! :D
Awesome. And I'm glad you got nice presence.
Post a Comment