Monday, April 18, 2011

Angela's

Today, I went over to my friend Angela's (Wang, not Draper) house. Her house was amazing, and she has a huge yard and pool. Not that we could go in the pool, now. It was fun, and another friend of mine came over (Varthika), and we all did stuff together with Angela's younger sister (Grace, I've always liked that name...) and Grace's friend. We ran around in her basement, then ran around outside, then had a pillow fight up in their room. We had a great time.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Angela seems like a nice girl. You've got a pretty busy schedule for your week off of school!

LisAway said...

I'm so glad that you've made good friends in the scary new world you came to not long ago! :)

Evie said...

That's really cool. I love it when I get to have some time with my friend's (and school doen't count). How often do you get to hang out with your friends? When you read my post that I just posted you'll see where me and Ewa chose to meet each other pretty often.

I miss you and I wish it was easy to just move to New Jersey or I would be there by now. Plus America is just where I want to live.

Linda said...

Being with good friends is so fun!!

gramalee said...

I love your wallpaper! One of my best friend's last name is Grace (Mrs. Grace). I think it is a cool name too. xo