Monday, March 29, 2010

Wonderings

I wonder why why WHY WHY WHY
  • Blogger let me put up the cute little bubble & daisies banner a couple days ago, and now says it's invalid
  • someone is ripping up the playground in North Carolina that started me on a wonderful story
  • you can't make characters in the original Rock Band
  • Thomas, Lillian, and Beth think it's hilarious to say (in a squeaky voice) "kwikit! kwikit! kwikit!" (yes "Mr. Spellcheck", kwikit is not a word, but do you think my siblings care???)
  • Thomas is both very helpful and very unhelpful (at the same time) when it comes to video games
  • Myst Online refuses to work on linux or even in the Virtual Box (which is Windows--quite literaly--in a [virtual] box so that you can run games that only run on Windows inside a box that is on linux)
  • Lily likes (I wrote crazy instead of like at first, but then Lily started crying and saying that people would think she's crazy--which she is already--so I had to put like) Super Monkeys with Plasma Vision and Monkey Archmages (from Bloons Tower Defense 4)
  • Thomas is crazy about Banana Research Facilities (which is also from Bloons Tower Defense 4) and playing drum on Rockband
  • Beth is crazy about her Disney Princess plastic cell phone which says "Oh hello, I'm Snow White" "Hello, it's me, Cinderella" "I'ts very nice to meet you"
  • I am having writer's block
  • we lost the Science Bowl
  • Dad figured out how to shut down all the computers at any time from just putting in this one command in his computer
  • I'm tired

1 comment:

Ev said...

OK. wonder no.
1.Weird.
2.That's sad! Is it near your new home?
3.That's a funny wonder, but it would be cool!
4.Yup! an annoying sound! that sounds familiar!? ooooh! DAVID!
5. Oh, brother! brothers are like that! WEIRD!
6.?
7.Yeah, Lily's a little monkey all right!
8.the drum part: I'm not surprised! But the other part: Uhhh?
9. Aaron LOVES stuff like that too!
10.Doesn't sound like you!
11.If that's because of your move, I've lost my SHIRT!
12.ohhhh man! yup that's freaky!
13.???=)???