.............Aaah, it feels good to be blogging again. Well, sort of. It isn't quite so refreshing because I had just blogged yesterday. But that one didn't really count. It was more of a "checkup" kind of thing.
I have finished my more-than-five-page essay on Sierra Leone. All I really did was try to summarize the first three paragraphs that they had on Wikipedia. Thomas just got on the computer and copied and pasted the first three paragraphs. What a cheater. Mom made him do it right because it was obvious what he did because:
(1) The font was different than his size 190 title.
(2) The links were still connected.
(3) It still had symbols inapplicable to OpenOffice Word Processor unless copied and pasted.
(4) The sentences did not sound like his work.
(5) He would never go through the trouble of doing that.
Mom helped him write a 2 1/2 page "report" and let it pass.
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I don't know what that was about, but it's done now, okay?
P.S. Janine, I love it, I love it! She is sooooooo cute riding that. Beth saw me watching the video and said "Cute--I wanna try!".
the best skatepark ever
6 years ago


4 comments:
Hey cute niece! So glad to see you blogging. Also, it sounds like lots of reports are being written at your house this week. I hope you can come and visit us soon. Cora misses her cousins!
Thomas plagiarizing at such a young age! He's so precocious!
You have extremely mean parents to make you do reports during the summer. JUST KIDDING. You're probably glad you have something to do (though you may not realize it) and it's a great idea.
So...I want to know what was the most interesting/surprising thing you learned about Sierra Leone?
The only reason I'm writing this is because I have nothing to write on my blog.
Post a Comment