Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't posted for so long. I'm sure most of you have lost interest in me long since, I haven't done ANYTHING!!!!!!!! Well, I guess I don't really have to tell you because you already know. I'm sure only one person will see this, and if you are, please tell someone else to check (of course you are that person, you're reading it!). I'll tell you some things now, and stop.
Thomas is nuts about playing this Super Smash Flash, similar to Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii), and Sonic Smash Brothers (also a variation). Thomas had me put links on them.
Beth is 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 5th grade did a play and 1/2 of my class was left out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Lily is still trying to save up any kind of 'toy' trash (such as a McDonald's HappyMeal toy that she doesn't even really like).
Thomas has been running on the treadmill for 1 mile (or more) almost every day.
I don't think I ever mentioned my new teacher's name; Mrs. Kelly. Patricia Kelly. She used to teach kindergarten.
PS: Evie, keep on writing!(cousin, blog)

4 comments:

LisAway said...

Hooray! You're still alive! :) I'll be sure to follow your orders and tell Evie that you posted (she'd kill me if I didn't anyway, of course!)

I can't believe Beth is FOUR! And David always liked to collect weird stuff, too. He still has his lid collection with lids from plastic bottles (soda, water etc.) He has A LOT. He and Evie like to sort them by color and then play some sort of trading game that I don't understand.

And I can't believe Thomas is running so much! What a wonder boy! That's really awesome. I guess your mom is quite an inspiration to him!

And I can't BELIEVE your teacher's name is Patricia Kelly!! Oh wait. yes I can. :)

Susan said...

Aw, Aunt Lisa was the first one to comment! Well, she is the blogging queen, so we'll let her have the privilege...

As for what's going on around here, I noticed you forgot to mention how much everyone loves cleaning, practicing flute, and doing homework! :)

Brian said...

Tyra Zanne! Good to see you back in cyberspace, chiquita! We miss your guts. Beth being four is one thing, but I'm still blown away by the little lady you've become. Cora is about the same age as you were when I met you. By the way, a true sign of decrepitude is when you start making comparisons like that. :) Love you!

Janine said...

Glad to hear from you as always T! Why aren't you running a mile too? We need more of your story. Brian is almost home, so he can translate more of the other story for you. Or you can learn spanish and read it yourself!