Now I can earn 4 points by making dinner with the help of a parent. I tried it yesterday. How hard could it be? Mom and I decided to make Penny Alfredo. "I guess now I know how hard it is to make dinner." I told mom while stirring the sauce and noodles and trying to read the recipe. "I guess, but this is what I also have." And mom knelt by me pulled my skirt and said in a whiny voice " Mom, I'm hungry! Get me something to eat! Mom!" Man, how can parents do it? Luckily, everyone liked it, but dad had to say "What if nobody liked it?" It was fun, though.
4 comments:
Hello this is Aleksei Miles again! This whole point thing sounds fun. The only thing I know how to make is water.
Your Penne Alfredo turned out so delicious, T! It made me feel better to have you notice that it's not always easy to get the dinner made :)
Cooking with you was really fun, let's do more!
Tyra! You write so well, you little smarty pants!
Hey! What Anne said! It's so fun to read your thought, Tyra! You're so awesome. And your dad's point system is an awesome idea, and your mom's tugging on your skirt like a whiny child is awesomely cute! With all this training you'll be a SUPER mom some day!
Post a Comment