Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Essence of Saturday

Hey, guess what! (wait, is it an exclamation point or a question mark?) I'm not going to write any disparaging comments! Because if I do, mom will do something to me! I'm not sure what! Look how optimistic I'm being with all these exclamation points!!!!!

On Saturday I went to the NY temple on a YW trip. That sentence was quite poorl-- I mean strangely constructed. I got to do baptisms for the dead. It was a really special experience I...loved it. And just a minor complaint (not desparaging, of course! I think...): my hair got really messed up because I forgot a brush or comb or anything and my hair was all wet and knotted and...stuff. Then dad and I had to rush away before everyone was done and out to get to my testing.

So I'm now a Senior Yellow Belt. Or yellow senior, as mom calls it (quite annoyingly). For about 2 MONTHS (wait, is capital letters disparaging if I'm remarking about how LONG I had to WAIT to become a FREAKING SENIOR YELLOW BELT) I knew EVERYTHING to test and when testing FINALLY came I VOMITED so I couldn't go and I was stuck as a yellow belt for a month, trying to learn what the senior yellow belts were learning and doing while still doing what I was assigned to do. Now no more stress except to try to catch up to everyone else. Wait, that wasn't disparaging, right? I think that was complaining. Wait, did I just complain or something about complaining? Never mind. Never mind isn't disparaging, right? Oh, and I tested on Saturday, too, right after I went to the temple. And dad just HAD to take a picture of my getting my new belt. So that was just great!

We had tacos for dinner.

(((RaNdOm!!!)))

(about the tacos)

I hate homework. That is not disparaging, it it a fact that applies to most people.

Um...what else to say...well...bye!

Oh yeah, mom said she might get me an easter dress, which is GREAT because I have grown out of all of my summerey dresses and am sticking to skirts and a nice shirt for church.

Bye!

I forgot something else. After my testing, I went to this Ice Cream Social at the church where...well...girls and moms just hung out and ate ice cream and chatted. I think I ate more than my fair share of Cookies-and-Cream ice cream and crumbled oreo topping. Mmm!!

3 comments:

twd said...

Home, home, at the grange
Where the dears and the buffalo range
Where seldom is heard
A disparaging word
And the ties are just yellow all day

Evie said...

Tyraaaaa!! You're so funny! I miss you! I...NEED...SEE...AMERICA...(!)Can you write some more about the baptisms? You know my B-day is soon[ish] and I want to do baptisms for the dead. And thank you for the advise to brush your hair BEFORE going in the water. =)
;D

Evie said...

P.S. I love you guyes !!