Anyways, I got some
- GOT MY EARS PIERCED!!!!!! I have these October birthstone studs, and it's strange...in a good way. not in the way braces are strange. they're pretty but I have to wear these STUPID band-aids/medical tape over them for gym. seriously people???
- a Webkinz giraffe ~~from grandma Linda & grandpa Tom
- a revolver notebook (which has a "floating spine" (whatever that is) that's similar to this jacob's ladder thing so the cover rotates around and changes from silver to black and back again) ~~from grandpa Lee & Pam
- a puzzle-y wooden box where top slides out, and once it's removed, the top half of the box swivels away to reveal a secret compartment! ~~also from grandpa Lee & Pam
- beautiful blue and green turtle dangle earrings - so pretty! ~~from grandma Lee
- CANDY!!! ~~also from grandma Lee
- Bookworm book log...to keep track of the books I read... ~~from Audrey
- multi-colored modern stationary ~~from Audrey
- really great smooth pens that actually write the first time! ~~from Audrey
- those cool new puzzle erasers (fast food, sweet treats, ice cream & doughnuts) ~~from Audrey
So...I loved my birthday. I got to get out of school!!! for lunch at Burger King, and go to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. It was fun!!


5 comments:
Oh! What a fun birthday, Tyra! I'm glad it was a good one. You are a beautiful vampiress! :) (and weird about the earring band-aid cover thingies!)
sound like so much fun !!
and YOU GOT YOUR EARS PIERCED ?!
it's weird that you have to where those things on your earrings.?
I'm posting now about my party :)
anyway, those earrings that you got from grandma sound so cute!
....
post some pics !!
[I know you said its hard but...]
I am glad that you had such a wonderful birthday, my happy Tyra. It is exciting to be 12 and see how the world holds so many possibilities to experience and explore.
October? Pink or opal? Have you forgiven me? Taffy, really? -- DUH! -- (Don't worry it's not hereditary.) Happy 12th! xoxoxo
Happy Birthday gorgeous girl! I love the new earrings and can't wait to see them in person. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday and I am so happy :)
Post a Comment