I'm bored. Really bored. Nothing is interesting.
nothing
Reading books -- just because there's nothing else to do
Swimming -- only temporary pleasure
Playing in "nature" -- when did that go out of fashion?
Jumping on a trampoline -- only to move, but it's too tiring
nightmares
of being
t
i
r
e
d
What's the point?
Oh, yeah, question for the post:
What is your favorite color and/or number?
the best skatepark ever
6 years ago


7 comments:
Did you finish your summer homework? :) That is always interesting. Also, don't forget to remind your mom to bring you down to visit and come pick up your beach towel. We need a visit from our T!!!!!
Um, the number 18 and the color of forget-me-nots. Don't be bored! It sounds like the perfect summer to me! When do you start school? Over here we start the first of September (every year).
I remember one summer when I was so bored I played tons of solitare and learned how to shuffle the cards in a bridge. I still do it quite nicely I might add :) My favorite color is a deep red with blue undertones, but if you look at my closet I also seem to really like plum right now.
number four and dark clear red! Love you and wish we could come out there!
I <3 greeeen
and I think I like 9 the most ..
and you
P.S. I miss you TT_TT
7 and green. Think about this: if you were in your ancestral Sweden (both your mom and dad are Swedish) at age 11 you would be sent to work on the neighboring farm until you were 20+. Sound good?
Pretty amazing that your summer managed to be soooo boring, while I never stopped once the whole time!!!!!
Post a Comment