Hello hello
I'll post I'll post
Okay okay
Now NOW
You can pretty much plainly see I'm stalling. I can't think of what to write. Have you seen the Things I Like or whatever it's called on my sidebar? I should make one of things I don't like...
School:
Social studies colony project; awesome!
Home:
Grandma & Grandpa, Uncle Rob, Aunt Angela, Ellie & Eli.
What else...
Hmm...
Umm...
Ugh. What to say, what to do. Maybe eat a piece of cake.
Cake! That's it! Dad has graduated and we had a big party last night.
Chocolate cake
Carrot cake
Rainbow sherbet punch
Oatmeal cookies
What else...
I got to decorate the house with streamers. If I were taller, I would've almost papered the walls with it :)
I really don't know what else to say. Thomas is playing Super Smash Bros Brawl. Dad and Rob are playing racquetball?
What else...
Now looking over this post I see I have said that phrase 3 times. I'll say it once more and I'll be done.
What else????????
the best skatepark ever
6 years ago


7 comments:
I have never been more entertained by a post where the person writing didn't have anything to write about. Thanks for the laughs. And that cake WAS good. I noticed those cute streamer you put up, and I love the list of the things you like on the side bar.
I didn't select "interesting" because of the content (I already knew it all), but it was interestingly written...
I love the check boxes at the bottom!, but it makes me comment less! I especially like your layout and aquarium clock and of course, all the other cool things on your side bar. I might have to steal one or two!
Cake - ugh! I ate way too much! And I love your post! We had so much fun with you. Can't wait till we see you again!
Hello! That was a very funny post, i enjoyed it. I just got started with my own blog, and I don't know what to say either, so I can totally sympathize. I love the little check boxes thing,though. Very cool.
loveyour blog.
cake way to much!Whatever! Any way I read the blog and loved it. I loved the little check boxes they're so cute. I thought the little aquarium clock was realy fun I'll read again later oh yah I almost forgot I also have a blog horay!
Post a Comment