Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged, or Stuff about me

Okay Evie, you 'tagged' me. Here are some stuff about me. You guys who don't know what this is, this is what it is about.


1. I can't concentrate on a realistic book after I've been reading a fiction one.

2. I have more day-mares than night-mares.

3. If I get mad, I will get mad at myself.

4. I like playing cars better than with polly-pockets (not that I like cars!)

5. I like shapes better if they have an odd number of sides rather than even.

6. My favorite season is autumn, but I always can't wait for the next season.

7. Even though I'm about to turn 10, I still don't take pills.

I'm tagging:
Mom, Aunt Annie, Aunt Angela

6 comments:

Evie said...

My gosh, you really are weird!
Just joking(as you know)!
But whats weird in liking autumn!?! Its my favorite too!

gramalee said...

Autumn is my favorite too!
Man! Tyra I love the new blog decor! How can green be my favorite color but autumn is my favorite season???
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY OCTOBER 6! xoxoxoxoxo

Susan said...

No fair tagging me! You know I'm the laziest person on the planet! (hmm, maybe that can be one of my things about me...)

Anne said...

tyra, you know that your aunt annie is about as lazy as your mom. so dont be surprized if Anne doesnt get around to putting info on herself on her blog.

Matt Jones

LisAway said...

Thanks for doing this TZ! (Why do I feel like I can call you that on the computer, even though I've never called you it in real life?)

The liking shapes with an odd number of sides shows that you truly are a FREAK!! A beautiful, smart, talented freak.

And are you ever going to add my blog to your blog list, or do you only put blogs of cousins and aunts and uncles that you actually like?

rigel said...

thats wierd